Saturday, October 20, 2007

unable to zZz.

unable to zzz tonite. dunno why.
yea.. got the news of the guys are planning to go taiwan next yr.
disappointment filled within me. cos i wanted to go so badly with them bt i cant.. am not disappointed with them but is in me. at one point i feel that if i din do anythin "wrong", things wun happen then i can happily graduate with them together, and can even go overseas with them..but i realise this is a selfish thoughts that i shouldn't have. cos i have two of my precious people in my life now which i treasure lot more than anything else.and of cos. i did not regret with what decision i've made.

me. myself. i noe wat im thinking and doing, now i have a more responsibility than just being a gd student to get gd grades.
my goal nw nt only to study hard but as well to work hard to provide my little ger with what i can.
its alrite. theres always next time to go with them =). and. i believe. =)

friends, thanks for being there for me during my toughest period and walk with me through.
am cherishing the time i have with you guys before you all graduate.
thanks. i really appreciate and cherish our friendship lots.
loves.

na.

1 comment:

L'nard said...

OH hey xiao hui rename me on you link can i am not wewei haha Name me boy can le la...haha..that name sucks all cos of my good fren...haha...hey I watch BB de video le she was so so so cute i wan to bite her...lol...ya lor...wah lot of update wo...school started becoming more and more busy anyway jiayou k...Always supporting u o....hehe...
And i actually wanted to take pic with BB yesterday forget sia..wat a waste i will wait next time we met again lol...yea...