Monday, October 1, 2007

Back!

hee. guys. im back.. haha. so so so long din update my blog till friends told reminded mie. Oops. haha
well.. update people alittle. currently im back to sch! finally! i cherish my sch life now than ever than decided to cherish the time tt i left with my current peers.
hmm. currently working in true yoga. hmm relax job but stress at times but gd pay i guess..
admit its tiring to sch n work at the same time. but i willing to do it. willing to do it for my ger. wanted to provid her whatever i can. =)
laugh at me if u think its funny. but when one dae you guys turn into someone's parent, you will know how it feels being a mum or a dad.
yea its true that mum is noble, and im proud of my daughter =)

vina turn 4 mths already.. time really flies.. now she is trying to talk to me already.. haha. so sweet. no matter how low my mood are for the dae , when i get back home.. look at her.. i just feel gd again.. shes my everything, my goal, and my strength to move on in life.

Following is some of vina's video. =)

That was when she just born ..

No comments: