Tuesday, June 12, 2007

simple.

this blog suppose to be a simple n personal "journal" of mine to keep track of my pregnancy.. haha. but well i guess its alrite to show others and share my experience n stuff..


i miss sch. i miss friends. i miss the sun. i miss movies. but still alrite. i noe i still able to do what i wanna do in future, just abit rush of time but i hope i can manage.

dan promise to bring me out for movie after my confinement period. =) hee. so swt of him.


vina is very healthy. hee. i secretly took down a pic of her small hand. hee . so cute.

i lurve her with all my heart. she is my everything.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Drop by to tag on u....HAHA...
update more BB de ko ai pic lo...
Free can see...haha...

Anonymous said...

You are certainly right. In it something is also to me this thought is pleasant, I completely with you agree.