Sunday, June 10, 2007

=)

everydae is the same for me. hmm. milo.longan drink. ginger meat with fish n veg. mmm. but todae diff. haha. hmmm.. chicken brew with red wine. hmmm. n chicken with XO. gosh. haha.. hmm.. the more i see vina each dae.. the more pretty she is growing. hee.. like to move here and there le.. haha. hmm she like to KPO here n there le.. haha her big round eye like to turn here and there. haha. i turn on FM to let her listen everydae.. haha.

todae manage to wash myself with the herbal water that mum cook. finally. i get to wash myself. Ohh.. cannot tahan. hahaha. decided to cut my hair. yup short. hahha. i guesss its easier.

my stitches is healing now.. im able to move around more often.. manage to feed and change the diaper for my baby. haha. =)

Yes! annother 2 more wks or so i can go out le.. very fast one.. (trying to console myself) . haha. but yea. rite now i dun feel like seeing anyone also.. haha . i feel dirty cos cant shower. i feel awful lo.. so its best when i can meet up with the friends after my confinement period. haha.

todae xj brought my chicken essence. haha. so swt of her. thanx ger! haha. i reali appreciate it! =) hugz.

k k.. i cant get up too long. got to rest le.. hee. update tml. ciao~

hee....

No comments: