Thursday, April 5, 2007

Thoughts.

just sent dan's resume over to the manager in grand hyatt hotel. i hope that he will get back to him as soon as possible. =) Everybody is leaving in Vila'ge to new environment, its time to move on for him too.. hee. mmm. This morning gotten a phone call from Chen Ming, he is calm when i told him about my life now, he is happy for me and know we can do it. Well, i guess we will got quite alot to catch up when we meet up. hmmm.

Todae karen n guys meet up for dinner and they are going to sentosa today. They invited me. But i've got work today at 6pm. Anyway.. i not sure why i don't know how to face the classmates. Perhaps i just don't feel like explaining anything. Thats why i don't want to go. Karen n rest who know will tell them on my behalf. I guess that will be fine.. yup.

Well, besides working, read up books and doing some housework at home. I arrange meet ups with xz and guys. haha.Dying to meet them. hahaha.

Oh well, What really surprise me is that XJ msg me early morning telling me not to buy cot. saying that they will get a new cot for me. oh man. so sweet of them.. =) lurve them to bits.

Hei Hei.. i go rest awhile.. later got to work at 6pm..

=)

No comments: